San Sebastian

While in Spain, I was told by several individuals (on several occasians) that San Sebastian was the most beautiful city in the country and that it was important that I go there. So, since we were so close to San Sebastian while visiting Bilbao, the girls and I decided that the bus ride was worth it. And it definitely was!

It was a beautiful city, with beautiful people!

The murky weather and drizzling rain did not stop us - we spend about 10 minutes on the beach, and the rest of the time in a cute little coffee shop not far from it. Being there for such a short period of time, made me appreciate the city more and I definitely want to go back for more than 4 hours!

Also, we saw this very nice note on the side of a building.

Vale, adios!

Olga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cereal Cafe & Crystal Palace

Bienvenidos a Madrid!

Welcome!